In view of the COVID-19 situation, there is no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you have made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest update.
Skip to main content

What should I do if I've lost or did not receive my FDW's 6-monthly medical examination (6ME) notification letter?

You can print a duplicate of the notification letter.

You need a SingPass to access it.