Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

My helper is missing. How do I cancel her work permit as I don’t have Singpass?

If you are the employer and cannot access the FDW eService as you don't have a valid Singpass, you can request to cancel the work permit of your missing helper. An authorised person can also submit the request on behalf of the employer.

You will need to upload the missing person police report in your request.

We will cancel the work permit within 3 working days of receiving the request.