Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

My helper is helping the authorities with an investigation. How do I cancel her work permit as I don’t have SingPass?

If you are the employer and cannot access the FDW eService as you don’t have a valid SingPass, you can request to cancel the work permit of your helper. An authorised person can also submit the request on behalf of the employer.

You will need to upload a letter from the relevant government agency confirming your helper has been arrested, or is helping with an investigation. Otherwise, give us the investigation officer's contact details.

We will cancel the work permit within 3 working days of receiving the request.