Skip to main content

My MDW and I disagree on the destination where she will be repatriated. Can I get help to resolve the dispute?

Sending your migrant domestic worker (MDW) home after her employment ends is part of your responsibility as an employer. This is a condition of the Security Bond.

Employers may also send their MDWs to another destination by mutual agreement. Both employers and MDWs are encouraged to be understanding, and to exercise flexibility when doing so. You can inform MOM of this arrangement when cancelling the Work Permit.

However in cases where both employers and MDWs are unable to come to an agreement, you can contact MOM for a decision.