Skip to main content

How to open a bank account for my foreign domestic worker?

You can help your FDW:

  • Open a POSB Payroll Account.
  • Open an account with another bank.

Open a POSB Payroll Account

For You can open the account



Transfer FDW

When you get her Work Permit issued.
Current FDW

At POSB website.

If her account is opened using these methods, she will enjoy these benefits:

  • Doesn’t need to have a minimum deposit.
  • Doesn’t need to maintain a minimum balance every month.

Open an account with another bank

Your FDW can also open an account at another bank.

Please check with the bank on the conditions for opening and maintaining the bank account.

Last Updated: 17 September 2019