In view of the COVID-19 situation, there is no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you have made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services from 7 April to 4 May.
Skip to main content

My worker's new passport or medical report is not ready. What should I do if I can't get my worker's work permit issued in time?

You should log in to WP Online and request a special pass for your foreign worker. Choose “Special Pass/Short Work Permit Extension” in the left menu.