Skip to main content

I would like to make a manual application for a work pass. Where can I find the application forms?

We have stopped accepting manual application for most types of passes from 1 June 2015. These include:

  • Employment Pass (except for sponsorship cases for foreigners sent here on overseas attachment)
  • S Pass
  • Dependant’s Pass (except for dependants of Personalised Employment Pass holders)
  • Long-Term Visit Pass
  • Letter of Consent
  • Work Permit (for business employers)
  • Work Permit for performing artistes
  • Training Employment Pass
  • Training Work Permit

You may apply for the above types of passes electronically by first registering for an EP eService or WPOL account and then apply for the passes using the account.