Skip to main content

How do I get a refund if I paid extra levy?

If your worker or helper meets the levy waiver criteria, you need to apply for levy waiver first. Once your waiver application is approved, or if you have made excess levy payment, the amount paid will be used to offset your next levy bill.

However, if you have already cancelled the Work Permit and will not have another levy bill, please submit an online refund application to CPF Board within 1 year from the date of payment. You will receive the outcome by email within 12 working days.