Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

How can I request for a Short Term Visit Pass (STVP) to allow my employee to stay in Singapore?

You can request for an STVP if you need time to:

  • Send your pass holders (work pass holders or dependants) home (e.g. unable to get flights).
  • Get the pass issued or renewed as the pass holder is:
    • Waiting for a new passport or medical results. 
    • Serving Stay-Home Notice or Quarantine Order and cannot go for the medical examination.
  • Apply for the Periodic Commuting Arrangement (PCA) scheme to bring the pass holder into Singapore for the pass to be renewed. 
  • Wait for the renewal application outcome for an Employment Pass, EntrePass, S Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long Term Visit Pass and the current pass expires in 1 week.