How can I request for a Short Term Visit Pass (STVP) to allow my employee to stay in Singapore?
You can request for an STVP if you need time to:
- Send your pass holders (work pass holders or dependants) home (e.g. unable to get flights).
- Get the pass issued or renewed as the pass holder is:
- Waiting for a new passport or medical results.
- Serving Stay-Home Notice or Quarantine Order and cannot go for the medical examination.
- Apply for the Periodic Commuting Arrangement (PCA) scheme to bring the pass holder into Singapore for the pass to be renewed.
- Wait for the renewal application outcome for an Employment Pass, EntrePass, S Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long Term Visit Pass and the current pass expires in 1 week.