Skip to main content

Which hospitals or wards can my injured employee be admitted to for claiming compensation under WICA?

Employees can go to any hospital or ward if all the following are met:

  • The treatment is necessary.
  • The treatment is:
    • Performed by a medical practitioner registered under the Medical Registration Act (Cap. 174). 
    • In any hospital licensed by MOH.
If you have your own preferred healthcare providers, you should arrange with your employees to seek treatment at those facilities. 

You should discuss with the hospital and your employee about the class of ward they would be assigned to.