What should I do if I’m unable to find WIC coverage?
You can contact General Insurance Association (GIA) if you meet all the following requirements:
- You can show you’ve done a diligent search, including through a licensed insurance intermediary.
- You can’t get a premium quote for a WIC insurance policy by at least 10 designated insurer.
When contacting GIA. you must provide these details:
- Name of employer
- Business registration number or UEN
- Business incorporation date
- Nature of business
- Evidence that at least 10 designated insurers have refused to provide a premium quote