In view of the COVID-19 situation, there’s no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you’ve made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services during the Circuit Breaker period.
Skip to main content

What can I do if my injured employee wants to make a claim for Permanent Incapacity compensation even though the injuries do not seem permanent?

  1. Get a certification from your employee’s doctor. The certification must specify whether your employee's injuries caused permanent incapacity, which prevents the employee from performing usual work duties.
  2. Submit the certification to us using WicSubmit.
  3. Notify your insurer about the claim.