Skip to main content

Can I repatriate my migrant worker immediately after they have settled their WICA claim?

Yes, you can. 

If your migrant worker is issued with a Special Pass after 14 June 2021, you need to inform Transit Management Branch (TMB) via that their WICA claims have been settled and ready to be repatriated. TMB will liaise with you on the repatriation matters.