Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

As the employer, should I notify MOM of an accident at work if I don’t think it should be considered under WICA?

Yes. You must comply with our reporting requirements. MOM may conduct investigation based on the information provided in your report.