Skip to main content

As an employee, how do I claim for Return To Work (RTW) treatments?

To claim for Return to Work (RTW) treatments, you should submit the necessary documents to your employer and/or insurer to support your referral to the appropriate rehabilitation specialists for necessary treatments by your treating doctor.

This is because rehabilitation treatment expenses are claimable only when the treatment is referred by your doctor.