Skip to main content

Am I allowed to have my permanent incapacity assessment done by a doctor different from the one chosen by my employer?

MOM will only allow employees to change doctors on a case-by-case basis if there are concerns and sufficient evidence that the quality of care and incapacity assessment may not be adequate or fair.