Skip to main content

Do I qualify for Work Holiday Pass (WHP) if I study at a university from an eligible country, but I am not the country's citizen?

Yes. You qualify as long as you’re a full time student or a recent graduate from a university in an eligible country.

Note: The Work Holiday Programme has a capacity of 2,000 applicants at any one time.