Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What if my employer feels that my accident is not work-related and does not submit any incident report?

If you are an employee injured in a work-related accident, you can also submit an incident report to MOM.

MOM will investigate whether you are entitled to compensation in accordance with the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA). At the same time, we will investigate why your employer did not submit the incident report. If there are no reasonable grounds for not submitting the report, MOM will take action against your employer.