Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

What if my employee wants to claim work injury compensation for an accident, but my own investigation shows the accident is not work-related?

You should first explain to your employee how and why you assessed that the accident was not work-related.

If your employee still does not agree with you, you should:

  1. Guide your employee to submit an incident report.
  2. Inform us about your reasons for not submitting the incident report and your investigation findings.

MOM will then carry out the necessary investigations.