Skip to main content

I am a foreign employee working in an overseas company. Can I report to MOM if I got injured while working in Singapore?

It is the duty of the employer of the injured foreign employee to report the accident.

Unless expressly stated, provisions under the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act and the Work Injury Compensation (WIC) Act are not applicable to foreign registered companies.

Hence, it is not reportable in accordance with both Acts.