Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Can I replace the present inpatient benefit with one of the incentivised schemes, especially if my employees were employed on such terms?

If you are currently providing inpatient benefits and your employees were initially employed on such terms, you should consult and obtain the agreement of the employees or unions before introducing changes to the benefits.

If no agreement could be reached, you can refer the dispute to MOM for conciliation.