Skip to main content

How can my company hire a PEP holder?

You can hire a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holder the same way you would hire a Singapore citizen or PR, as long as your company hasn’t been restricted by MOM against employing foreigners on a work pass.

If you’ve hired, or have ceased to employ a PEP holder, inform us by:

  1. Completing the PEP notification form.
  2. Email the completed form to