Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Do I have to issue KETs to my foreign workers?


You must issue key employment terms (KETs) to all employees, regardless of nationality, who are:

  • Covered by the Employment Act.
  • Employed on or after 1 April 2016.
  • Employed under a contract of service for a continuous period of 2 weeks or longer. This refers to the length of contract, not the number of days of work.