Skip to main content

Who can submit an incident report?

The WSH Incident Reporting eService allows reports to be made by:

  • Employer
  • Occupier where the incident occurred
  • Treating doctor
  • Injured employee
  • Injured employee’s dependants
  • Injured employee’s legal representative
  • Any concerned employee or member of the public

If you’re unable to use the eService, you can also report through our online feedback.