Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content

Are there alternative channels for purchasing an incident report?


You will need to buy a copy of the incident report online through the WSH Incident Reporting eService. Payment for the report can only be made through the eService.