What documents are required to show that the EP applicant is an overseas intra-corporate transferee?
You must provide all of the following:
- Declaration that your EP candidate has worked for the company for at least 1 year before being posted to the branch, affiliate or subsidiary in Singapore.
- Documents that show that your EP candidate meets the definition of an overseas intra-corporate transferee (ICT) under WTO GATS or the applicable FTA to which Singapore is party of. Such as:
- Organisational chart of your company in Singapore.
- Your EP candidate’s position in the organisational chart.
- (For candidate who is a specialist) EP candidate’s job description should show that the candidate possesses knowledge at an advanced level of expertise.