Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

What documents are required to show that the EP applicant is an overseas intra-corporate transferee?

You must provide all of the following:

  • Declaration that your EP candidate has worked for the company for at least 1 year before being posted to the branch, affiliate or subsidiary in Singapore.
  • Documents that show that your EP candidate meets the definition of an overseas intra-corporate transferee (ICT) under WTO GATS or the applicable FTA to which Singapore is party of. Such as:
    • Organisational chart of your company in Singapore.
    • Your EP candidate’s position in the organisational chart.
    • (For candidate who is a specialist) EP candidate’s job description should show that the candidate possesses knowledge at an advanced level of expertise.