Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

What are my medical obligations as the employer of an EP holder?

You are obligated to provide paid sick leave, including dental leave, to any employee covered under the Employment Act.

Under the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA), you are also obligated to any pay eligible claims for workplace injuries.

Finally, if your Employment Pass holder is a manual worker, you are required to purchase work injury compensation insurance for them.