Skip to main content

If my company wants to offer a permanent position to a foreign trainee on Training Employment Pass (TEP), do we need to advertise on the Jobs Bank?

Yes, your company is required to advertise on the Job Bank. TEPs are issued for training, not for permanent work. 

Employers are strongly encouraged to advertise all job vacancies on the Jobs Bank to reach out to as many eligible job applicants as possible.