Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Does an employer need to buy WIC insurance for an EP holder?

Buying work injury compensation (WIC) insurance is only mandatory if you are employing manual workers or non-manual workers earning less than $1,600 a month.

Whether or not you have purchased insurance, you'll still be required to pay compensation for an eligible claim.