Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Can EP holders be registered as directors in another company apart from the company the EP is approved for?

Yes, but only if the EP holder has obtained a Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM.

We recognise that secondary directorship positions in related companies, e.g. subsidiary, may be critical to the EP holder’s job role. As such, we would generally allow EP holders to take up such secondary roles by granting an additional “Letter of Consent”.

If the secondary directorship position is in an unrelated company, e.g. fund entities, we may still grant the LOC if it is relevant to the EP holder’s primary occupation.