Skip to main content

How do I reprint an employment agency licence?

To reprint an employment agency (EA) licence, log in to LicenceOne.

You need to hold one of the following positions to reprint the licence:

  • For a business – owner or licensee.
  • For a company – director, managing director or agent.
  • For a limited liability partnership (LLP) – partner or manager.

For detailed instructions, see the user guide.

Last Updated: 29 May 2017