Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out what are the current work pass requirements.
Skip to main content
Service is online

24 hours

Not available due to maintenance Every Thursday, 8.30pm – 9pm.
From December 2019, MOM will send SMS alerts to PRP owners who have foreign workers registered at their addresses. You can use the link in the SMS to view details of your tenants, and to inform MOM if there are discrepancies.

What can I do in FWTES?Show

You can check the number of non-domestic work pass holders staying in an HDB flat or private residential premises (PRP).

Homeowners can:

  • Remove foreign workers who are no longer residing in the HDB flat or PRP.
  • Block your properties from being registered as an address for foreign workers.

What do I need?Show

You need the following:

  • CorpPass. Apply for CorpPass account if you don’t have one.
  • Your CorpPass admin or sub-admin must assign your CorpPass account:
    1. Log in to CorpPass.
    2. Go to the eService Access tab.
    3. Choose Foreign Manpower eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
    4. Assign Foreign Manpower eServices to your CorpPass account.
  • Address of HDB flat or PRP.

I already have CorpPass account. How do I check if I can access FWTES?Show

  1. Log in to your CorpPass account.
  2. Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Foreign Manpower eServices listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If Foreign Manpower eServices is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your CorpPass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.

Get helpShow

Please refer to the user guide.