As homeowners, you can check the number of migrant workers staying in an HDB flat or private residential premises (PRP). You can also remove migrant workers who have left your HDB flat or PRP.
- Remove migrant workers who are no longer residing in the HDB flat or PRP.
- Block your properties from being registered as an address for migrant workers.
You need the following ready before logging in to FWTES:
- Corppass. Apply for Corppass account if you don’t have one.
- Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose Foreign Employee Compliance eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Foreign Employee Compliance eServices to your Corppass account.
- Address of HDB flat or PRP.
- Log in to your Corppass account.
- Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Foreign Employee Compliance eServices listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If Foreign Manpower eServices is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your Singpass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.
Please refer to the user guide.