You can use any of the following payment modes:
- eNETS via internet banking on DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC or UOB.
- Credit and debit card.
You can use this eService to pay composition if you are:
- Paying composition for yourself or on behalf of others.
- Paying composition on behalf of an organisation.
You may need to have the following information before making payment:
- Case reference number and bill number of the composition to be paid.
- Email address.
- Internet banking user ID and PIN (for eNETS payment).
- Credit or debit card details (for credit or debit card payment).
For instructions, please refer to the user guide.
For enquiries, please contact MOM: