You will need the worker’s NRIC, FIN or Work Permit number (for Work Permit holders).
You don’t need to log in to use this eService.
You can check if a worker has attended the following courses:
- Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course (BCSS)
- Construction Safety Orientation Course (General Trade) (CSOC)
- Shipyard Supervisors Safety Course (SSSC)
- Shipyard Safety Instruction Course (General Trade) (SSIC)
- Metal Working Safety Orientation Course (MSOC)
- Basic Industrial Safety and Health Course (BISH)
For CSOC and SSIC, you can check if they will be issued with certificates valid for 2 or 4 years based on their period of employment in Singapore.