- This is a Government of Singapore digital service.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. To safeguard your personal information, all electronic storage and transmission of data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
Purpose of FWMOMCare
- The Application allows you, as the user of this Application, to:
- Report your temperature and relevant health status (i.e. Fever, cough, sore throat, running nose, oximeter readings, etc.) for the purpose of MOM’s monitoring; and
- Receive individual medical reports or results from Ministry of Health (“MOH”).
User Provided Information (i.e. Information You Choose to Give Us)
- The Application collects the information you provide when you download, register and use the Application.
- Use of the Application will require you to provide some of your personal details, such as your:
- Work Pass details, which includes Work Permit No.;
- Date of Birth;
- Foreigner Identification Number (“FIN”);
- Mobile phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Work and residential addresses;
- Photograph (current); and
- Calendar access to create appointment(s).
- When making reports to MOM, you may also be required to provide:
- Your temperature and health status (e.g. Fever, cough, sore throat, running nose, oximeter readings, etc.), and transaction-related information (such as the date, time and location you sent the report); and
- Information that you provided when you contacted us for technical help or support.
- We may use the information that you have provided to contact you from time to time to clarify any information or to obtain further information, based on the information you provided via the Application or information which was automatically collected by the Application.
Automatically Collected Information (i.e. Information We Get When You Use the Application)
- The Application will collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to:
- Device Information (i.e. the type or hardware model of your mobile device, your mobile device’s unique identifiers, application unique identifiers, and your mobile device’s operating system and operating system version);
- Usage Information (i.e. information about the way you use the Application);
- Information about the information you provided;
- Locational Information (i.e. location of your mobile device and the IP address of your mobile device using GPS); and
- Application Log Information (i.e. access times and dates); and
- Network connection information (i.e. Check for wifi connection status to auto update the application
Usage of Information (i.e. How We Use Information)
Data and information collected from your use of the Application is transmitted to MOM.
The Government may use the data and information provided by you or collected from your use of the Application:
Some of the ways we use information to improve the Application and our service are as follows:
- To follow up on any information or report of employment or accommodation related issues (e.g. suspected unacceptable accommodation premises) you provided or lodged respectively;
- To obtain more information regarding a reported issue;
- To refer your information to other relevant agencies to follow-up on your information provided (e.g. referring your details to medical providers);
- For our policy review and formulation;
- For our statistical collection;
- To gather feedback and help us improve the Application and our services, and
- To assess whether any enforcement action, investigation or inspection needs to be respectively taken or conducted against the relevant dormitory operator, among other uses.
Any images, video recordings and other information you provide from your use of the Application may also be accessed, monitored or used by the Government for dormitory inspection, law enforcement or investigation purposes.
You will be notified via the Application notification and/or a prominent notice on MOM’s website of any change in ownership or use(s) of the information.
Limited use for the COVID-19 response may only access personal and sensitive data required to directly support the public health emergency, and may only use the data collected to support COVID-19-related efforts or epidemiological research.
- To develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain our services;
- To send you communications, including by email or phone to clarify your feedback or queries or to make such queries of our own;
- To monitor and analyse trends and usage; and
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
Disclosure of Information (i.e. How We Share Information)
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose any User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information to third parties:
For those who lodge reports using the Application, we commit not to disclose your personal details to any dormitory operator or organisation, and to keep your personal details private and confidential to the extent permitted under the law.
- As and when required by law (such as to comply with a subpoena, legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation);
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect the safety, rights and property of us, you or others;
- Constituting our trusted services providers and contractors who perform services on our behalf. These service providers do not have independent use of the Information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- If we reasonably believe that such disclosure (other than images, video recordings andother information automatically collected from your mobile device’s camera or photo album from use of the Application by the user) is needed to
- detect, investigate, or resolve the any fraud or security concerns.
You can stop all further future collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your personal details for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes listed under the heading ‘Usage of Information’ above. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Information may be required for our retention for the Application to function properly, or for the Government to take enforcement or investigation actions where necessary.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who require the information for the execution of their official duties, or in order to operate, develop or improve the Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please submit your feedback.
Obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act
The Government is not bound by the Personal Data Protection Act for the present purposes.