Launch of Comprehensive Labour Force Survey 2023
1. The Manpower Research and Statistics Department of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) will be conducting its annual Comprehensive Labour Force Survey from 3 April to 31 July 2023.
Participation from Households
2. Selected households, which have been randomly chosen but are representative overall of the Singapore population, will receive a notification letter from MOM by post. We strongly encourage all members of the selected households to participate in the survey online via the link indicated in the letter.
3. Households which are unable to participate online can opt for a telephone interview by calling MOM at 6320 7777 from Monday to Sunday (except Public Holidays) between 8.30am and 9.30pm, or send an e-mail to email@example.com to make an appointment.
About the Survey
4. The Comprehensive Labour Force Survey is a national survey conducted to collate labour market information that helps shape policies to enhance livelihoods. Information will be collected from all members of the selected households, and will include demographic and work-related data, such as one’s education and job. Survey participants will be asked to provide their contact information to allow for responses to be verified where necessary.
5. Due to the importance of the survey results, participation is compulsory under the Statistics Act 1973. We assure respondents that all information collected will be protected and kept confidential under the Statistics Act 1973.
6. For more information, please visit https://stats.mom.gov.sg/Pages/OurSurveys.aspx.