OBLS will be replaced by LicenceOne portal (beta)
Applies to factory and employment agency licence transactions.
The following eServices in Online Business Licence System (OBLS) will be replaced by LicenceOne portal (beta).
||Replace by LicenceOne portal (beta) on
|Employment agencies eServices:
- Licence profile
- Registration or deregistration of EA personnel
- Change of personnel particulars
|9 May 2016
|Factory Registration and Notification eServices:
|23 May 2016
LicenceOne is a new enhanced government-wide licensing portal for businesses. Businesses can apply for multiple licences simultaneously, as well as update, renew and terminate your licences through this new portal. For more info, read the LicenceOne new features guide.
- If you have any draft applications or renewals saved in OBLS, you should submit the required draft applications before the date we switch to LicenceOne.
- Saved draft applications which are not submitted after the respective date will no longer be accessible.
- If you have already submitted your application in OBLS before the date we switch to LicenceOne, you should complete the application and payment in OBLS:
- For EA licences, you should complete the application by 31 July 2016.
- For Factory Registration or Notification, you should complete the application within one month from date of your submission.