To meet the increasing demand for part-time household services, such as home cleaning, we are piloting the Household Services Scheme (HSS).
Companies providing household services can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this scheme and be eligible for the following:
- Additional Work Permit quota. We will assess your company’s workforce size and composition to determine the additional quota entitlement.
- Hire female workers from India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or Thailand, in addition to the existing source countries for the Services sector.
Unlike foreign domestic workers who work for and live in households, foreign workers employed by HSS companies are Services workers who are deployed to multiple households to provide part-time household services, and do not live in the households where they work.
Examples of participating companies in the HSS are:
- 6 Days Pte Ltd
- @bsolute Cleaning Pte Ltd
- A1 Facility Services Pte Ltd
- Amahs On Wheels Pte Ltd
- Care Xpress Pte Ltd
- Clean Central Pte Ltd
- Comfyhomes Pte Ltd
- Dew Homes Pte Ltd
- Fresh Cleaning Pte Ltd
- Guardian Facility Solutions Pte Ltd
- Home Carely Cleaning Services Pte Ltd
- Home Cleanz Cleaning & Laundry Services Pte Ltd
- Kleepers Pte Ltd
- KMAC International Pte Ltd
- Laundry-Maid Pte Ltd
- Luce Maintenance Pte Ltd
- Master Clean Facility Services Pte Ltd
- Ministry Of Clean Pte Ltd
- Pristine Home Services Pte Ltd
- Sendhelper Pte Ltd
- Spick N Span Solutions Pte Ltd
- Unicare Services Pte Ltd
- United Channel Cleaning Company Pte Ltd
- World Clean Facility Services Pte Ltd