Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

What happens to MYE if the main contractor’s project is prematurely terminated?

We may withdraw the main contractor’s man-year entitlement (MYE) and prior approval in such a situation.