Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

My foreign worker and I disagree on the destination where the worker will be repatriated. Can I get help to resolve the dispute?

Sending your foreign worker or foreign domestic worker home after employment ends is part of your responsibility as an employer. This is a condition of the security bond.

Employers may also send their FWs to another destination by mutual agreement. Both employers and workers are encouraged to be understanding, and to exercise flexibility when doing so. You can inform MOM of this arrangement when cancelling the Work Permit.

However, in cases where both employers and workers are unable to come to an agreement, you can contact MOM for a decision.