Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

Must employers house their workers at the dormitories listed on the MOM website?

No. The list of dormitories is provided as a reference for the employers.

You can choose other off-site accommodation for your workers. However, the accommodation must be approved under the land-use policies by the relevant government agencies and comply with the regulations of the National Environment Agency, Public Utilities Board, Singapore Civil Defence Force and Building and Construction Authority.