Skip to main content

If my migrant worker has an individual insurance plan that meets MOM's requirements, do I still need to buy medical insurance?

Yes, you will need to buy medical insurance for your migrant worker.

The insurance plan must be paid by the employer. You are also required to submit medical insurance details for issuing or renewing Work Permits.