Skip to main content

If my company has a number of medical insurance policies, can I use the combined coverage to meet the insurance requirement?

Yes, as long as the combined coverage meets the minimum requirement of $15,000 per annum for inpatient care and day surgery for each Work Permit and S Pass holder.

If you fulfil this requirement, it does not matter how many medical insurance policies you buy for your Work Permit and S Pass holders.