Skip to main content

If I am an employment agent who has indicated an FDW employer’s address for card delivery, should I keep the employer informed?

Yes, you should keep the employer informed if you have indicated his or her address for the foreign domestic worker's card delivery.

Last Updated: 4 September 2018