Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

I am sending a Work Permit holder to a country other than their home country after their employment ends. How do I notify MOM?

If you've reached a mutual agreement with your employee to send them back to a country other than their own, you can notify the Controller of Work Passes through the cancellation page in WP Online.