Our services centres are open for customers with appointments. Please use our online services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) or make an appointment if you’re unable to use our digital services. Find out the latest update on work pass services.
Skip to main content

How to use another bank account to pay for work pass admin fees in WP Online?

If you are currently paying your work pass admin fees through GIRO, and wish to switch to using another bank account, you can:

  1. Print the GIRO form.
  2. Complete “Part I” of the GIRO form.
  3. Post the original GIRO form to:
    Admin Fee and E-Payment Management
    Work Pass Division
    18 Havelock Road
    Singapore 059764
  4. After you receive an acceptance letter from us in about 4 weeks, you can terminate your previous bank account. Please do not terminate your previous bank account before you receive our acceptance letter.