Skip to main content

How do I report housing violations for migrant workers?

If you find any irregularities in migrant worker housing, you can notify these agencies:

For irregularities in Report to
Environmental health National Environmental Agency
Water quality, improper drainage and sewerage system Public Utilities Board
Fire safety Singapore Civil Defence Force
Structural safety Building Construction Authority

Alternatively, you can contact MOM at 6438 5122.