In view of the COVID-19 situation, there is no need to visit MOM Services Centre for advisory and transaction services. If you have made an appointment with us, we will contact you instead. Our eServices, web chat and hotline remain available. We encourage customers to visit our website for the latest updates, including changes to our work pass services from 7 April to 4 May.
Skip to main content

How do I obtain a Work Permit holders prior written agreement for changes to salary or deductions?

Before you can decrease a worker’s salary or increase their deductions, you need to obtain their written agreement and inform the Controller of Work Passes.

This could take the form of a separate written document, or an addendum to the contract. The Work Permit holder’s signature must be on the document as proof of agreement.

You should also provide a copy of the document to the Work Permit holder.