Skip to main content

Does an employment agency need the employer's authorisation before cancelling an in-principle approval (IPA)?

Yes, the employment agency must get written authorisation from the employer before submitting the cancellation request.

When making the request in WP Online, the employment agency will be prompted to declare that they have obtained authorisation. Unauthorised cancellation is an offence.