Most customers use our digital services (e.g. eServices, web chat, website) to find out about the latest work pass requirements. If you’re unable to do so, you can make an appointment to visit our services centres.
Skip to main content

Do I need to pay my Work Permit holder’s outpatient treatment costs?

Yes. As an employer, you are responsible under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act for the cost of both inpatient and outpatient treatment.